A user-friendly, interface-based tool that provides a quick and easy way to manage databases. SQL Dashboard is a Microsoft SQL Server-specific product that allows you to group and manage multiple SQL Server instances and databases.
- Manage multiple SQL Server instances and databases
- Run SQL Server instance and database diagnostics at the single or group level
- Administer the SQL Server instances and databases at the single or group level
- Run SQL Server instance analytics at the single or group level
Sql Multi Execute
A user-friendly, highly customizable, interface-based tool that provides a quick and easy way to run multiple SQL Scripts against multiple SQL Server databases or instances at the same time. SQL MultiExecute is a Microsoft SQL Server-specific product that allows you automate script execution across multiple databases or instances.
- Deploy scripts and fetch data from multiple databases on different machines in parallel.
- Set the execution order and object dependencies of multiple scripts.
- Run scripts to collect aggregated results in grid or text layout.
A user-friendly, interface-based tool that allows users to write and execute a simple query against a Microsoft SQL Server database, then analyze the output in an Excel style grid.
- Write a simple SQL query.
- Execute the query against a database.
- View and analyze the query results in a graphically formatted grid.
- Apply filters to output, perform Excel style Pivot tasks.
- Keep SQL script History.
- Export the query output in Microsoft Excel, text, HTML, or XML format.
A user-friendly, interface-based tool that provides a quick and easy way to compare and synchronize SQL Server databases and objects. It is ideal for migrating database changes from a development to production environment.
- Compare and synchronize SQL Server database objects.
- Use filter options for selection of database objects for comparison.
- View history of synchronization events.
- View source and script destination object before and after object synchronization.
- Store and view T_SQL scripts for each database object.
- Save synchronization projects.